Afghani and Pakistani websites

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Mon Sep 17 14:50:02 PDT 2001

sorry if this is a double post. I've been looking around for some Afghani or Pakistani sites to keep tabs on over the next weeks (months? years?) and to forward around. Here are a few links. Please let me know of others. Randy Earnest

www.omaid.com/ (they may be out of commission) http://www.dawn.com/ mainstream Pakistani paper http://www.frontierpost.com.pk/ a hard copy and net-linked smaller publication based in northwest Pakistan, more progressive. They're recently back up and running after being arsoned 5 months ago. www.afgha.com Afghani opposition. They have a number of other links, but most of them are apparently low bandwidth and my browser would time out before they'd load. http://www.myafghan.com/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20010917/1b052dfe/attachment.htm>