(no subject)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Sep 17 15:02:29 PDT 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:15:12 -0400 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes:

> Oh come on. You had your self-righteousness under control for a
> while, but apparently the WTC bombing has brought on a terrible
> relapse. You are inventing positions and arguing with straw men. Get
>
> the bombast under control, or you'll be ready for Fox News in a few
> days.
>
> Doug

Doug,

Perhaps, you can do me the favor of explaining why you dumped Charles Brown from the list a couple of weeks back for what was essentially a minor faux pas while you tolerate Leo's bombast on this list? Perhaps, you can clarify what your moderation policy is?

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.