"Religion's misguided missiles"

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:32:22 PDT 2001

As Wojtek pointed out, radical Islamic faith was a local ingredient in the Frankenstein's monster the US helped to mold in Afghanistan. It's also an open question as to whether Afghanistan would be in better hands if the US had abstained from providing aid to the elements that now compose the Taliban.

-- Luke