(no subject)

j.f. noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Mon Sep 17 19:54:20 PDT 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 at 6:36pm Luke Benjamin Weiger wrote:

> Excuse me, but I can't recall Leo ever voicing support for the CIA's
> funding of bin Laden and Co.
>
> -- Luke

Well details, details. Those sorts of details have never bothered Leo. Leo began his slimy and disgusting tenure on this list by accusing James H. of being apologist for genocide. That was literally his first post here and I remember reading quite clearly from the hospital room of a friend. Leo showed up here slandering people from the moment he started posting. Doug was out of town at the time and came back in the middle of a flame war the shithead casey had started. He asked me to shut up and I've not posted to or about him since, but if he goes, I hope the door hits on the ass *hard* on the way out.

His politics are bad enough, but his way of dealing with other people is truly appalling.

Scumbag.

Joseph Noonan (easily amused) jfn1 at msc.com