More Somalia

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Sep 18 12:53:42 PDT 2001

. . . I don't think it either moral or immoral to support working-class revolution. In fact, I think that all efforts to maintain a moral system ultimately depend on a theistic belief. You can't separate morals from priests.

Destroying the towers was outrageous -- but it was not in any sense immoral. That judgment would be pointless.

I vaguely remember an interesting article by Lenin insisting that one could be passionate in one's support or opposition without taking a moralistic stand. I'll have to look it up. Carrol

mbs: If so, then why should one support w.c. revolution, or not support its opposite?

Also please explain what "outrageous" means in your context, if not immoral.