Why Washington Wants Afghanistan

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 18 15:19:15 PDT 2001

Time go ballistic! Wallersteinians kick this guy off pronto. Yuriy Kirienko is a frequent poster to, "Christian Identity, " lists like HolyWar at yahoogroups.com, IamGrom and The Grip, where he is with demented anti-semites like Martin Lindstedt from Missouri. Click the URL's below. And afterwards dunk the hard drive in acid to wipe off the evidence of far right nutcakery.) Missouri. Fascist filth. Michael Pugliese

> >Want to live - destroy America!
> >See: as always, in the sky
> >Above the Russian Empire -
> >The Bethlehem star is shining!
> >
> >Clinton with his plump lips,
> >Albright with her predatory eyes,
> >N-words in the uniform of the US Army -
> >That is the USA.
> >
> >Michel Jackson with his pederastic dances,
> >Rap - with their black shittheads
> >Soros with his dirty finances -
> >That is the USA.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Yuriy+Kirienko+&btnG=Google+Search (Martin Lindstedt, if memory serves.) boobus americanus ... Yuriy Kirienko wrote a 16k response to a discussion list a few days after I received the Charley Reese column. I have excerpted Yuriy's sentences which clarify ... http://www2.mo-net.com/~nixit/joiners.html http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Yuriy+Kirienko+ misc.activism.militia CONCENTRATION CAMPS ... AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:42:04 -0800 From: "Yuriy Kirienko" <yk at jps.net> Reply-To: grom at jps.net To: Light Sword of Power <grom at jps ... soc.culture.canada - 16 Mar 1999 by jasiek - View Thread (1 article)

Col. William A. Williams vs. Khazarl Worden, FiBbIe Collabor- ... At 02:58 PM 8/3/99 -0700, you wrote: Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:55:57 -0700 From: "Yuriy Kirienko" <yk at jps.net> Subject: RE: Is Col. William A. Williams the same ... misc.activism.militia - 04 Aug 1999 by Martin Lindstedt - View Thread (1 article)

Yahoo! Groups : awpd Messages :30-59 of 727 ... Msg #. Date | Thread. Subject, Author, Date. 30, An Internet Awakening, Jay Fenello, Tue 4/4/2000. 31, Is Media a Danger to Democracy? Jay Fenello, Fri 4/7/2000. ... www.groups.yahoo.com/group/awpd/messages/30 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/awpd/messages http://groups.yahoo.com/group/awpd/message/906 From: "Yuriy Kirienko" <yk1000233 at o...> Date: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:18 am Subject: The Grip - 213 Why Washington Wants Afghanistan - (because the US is a mobster state that plans to invade Russia - YK)

============================================== I.ji] Why Washington Wants Afghanistan (revised) by Jared Israel, [ji] Rick Rozoff & Nico Varkevisser [posted 18 September 2001] ============================================== www.haverford.edu/relg/sells/reports/muttamericabelgrade.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Fenello" <Jay at Fenello.com> To: <wsn at csf.colorado.edu> Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 12:31 PM Subject: Re: Why Washington Wants Afghanistan