Go after OBL's $$$$

Chris Beggy news at kippona.com
Wed Sep 19 08:01:31 PDT 2001

kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> writes:

> In a message dated 9/12/01 6:45:41 PM, johnhall at xythos.com writes:
>
> >But we didn't kill the central coordinator - we went after the fuel, the
> >money.
>
> and one thing we should be going after is bin Laden's money. presumably
> it's in small bundles in swiss within cayman within swiss within cayman
> accounts and dummy corporations, but someone knows

Here's a story about OBL's business and financing methods.

http://www.salon.com/tech/wire/2001/09/18/bin_laden/index.html

There are few primary sources mentioned and some confusing accounts, e.g. a terrorist in a jam asks Dad to wire more money, not OBL or al-Qaida. There's no hard evidence of a money trail to OBL presented.

Chris