Crikey.com --Debka File (fwd)

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 19 14:11:30 PDT 2001

We do know from reports from Pakistan that some British personnel have arrived and that an airport was closed for two hours while military aircraft landed. I havent go the details at hand but I recall reading this somewhere today. The cone of silence will probably not be completely effective unless a great many news sites are closed down or subject to censorship very soon.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>; <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:56 PM Subject: Re: Crikey.com --Debka File (fwd)