Operation Infinite Justice

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:56:03 PDT 2001

The US military has been slavering to use tactical nuclear weapons ever since before there weres uch things, and nuclear threats are a commin part of US military and foreign policy. See Richard Betts' book on US nuclaer threats (I forget the title) and Axelrod and Kaku, To Win a Nuclear War. (I was research assistant on the book.) In the early 1980s the Brookings Inst had a big study of US military policy th+t included analysis of the nuclear threats. With the Russians out of the war, the danger is worse than it was in the cold war. However, the allies would probably anethamize the US if it went nuclear--if Bush cares what Europe and Japan think. --jks