Operation Infinite Justice

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Sep 19 17:52:29 PDT 2001

My source on Dr. S is that the model was Albert Wohlstetter, an ethnic German and author of MAD. Resemblance to Kissinger is purely coincidental; I remember reading that the movie amused him.

mbs

Make that Herman K., -- one of those headaches that I'd forgotten had gone away ... like Roland Evans, Max Lerner, Joe Pine, Morton Downey Jr., et al. Ol' Herman was himself unthinkable, one of the models for Dr. Strangelove.

Carl

PS - Apologies to the list for duplicating Justin's citation re Reagan's paid-up microphone. Too much redundancy in the air these days as it is.