My Rightwing take on Sept 11

Todd Archer arch0005 at algonquincollege.com
Thu Sep 20 04:40:50 PDT 2001

Nathan said:

>Since folks have been bemoaning the winnowing of the "rightwing" on LBO, I
>thought I'd make my contribute to diversity with this column on Sept 11.

Your article was indeed a great and much cooled-off repetition of Leo's last posts, Nathan. Congratulations.

What I'm (ghoulishly?) curious about, though, is how our other LBO-ers who are from New York felt with regards to "context/fingerpointing" talk on this list. Doug? Michael? Neither of you reacted at all, much less in the same manner as Leo. Your thoughts, if you don't mind?

Todd