headgear

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Sep 20 09:09:34 PDT 2001

At 11:55 AM 9/20/01 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>According to a Louisiana newspaper, The Advocate:
>
>>U.S. Rep. John Cooksey, R-Monroe, told a network of Louisiana radio
>>stations Monday that someone "wearing a diaper on his head" should expect
>>to be interrogated in the investigation of terrorist attacks on the
>>Pentagon and New York City.

Oreilly went after him on Fox last night. i was a little delirious with a fever at the time, but FOX seems to be jumping hard on any signs of racism, even when they're dealing with call-in cuckoos.

btw, i don't happen to see a great deal of war mongering going on. I'm subbed to a lot of tech lists. Scanning thru the mail--and admittedly i can't keep up with it all--i just don't see a great deal of calls for anyone's blood. bin Laden, yes, but going after a country, no. Anyone else see same or different?

kelley