headgear

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 13:35:53 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/20/01 12:08:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kwalker2 at gte.net writes:

> btw, i don't happen to see a great deal of war mongering going on. I'm
> subbed to a lot of tech lists. Scanning thru the mail--and admittedly i
> can't keep up with it all--i just don't see a great deal of calls for
> anyone's blood. bin Laden, yes, but going after a country, no. Anyone else
> see same or different?
>

> kelley

It's been really weird in NJ. I work at EPA and some people here have mentioned that they would like to see the US nuke Afghanistan, others are more reasonable and propose that the US capture the Taliban leaders and shoot them one by one until they turn in bin Laden. However, there have been some discussions on how US actions may have contribute to the hate shown in the WTC atrocity (no, i don't think it was justified in any way)

Sergio Lopez Edison, NJ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20010920/06d25934/attachment.htm>