Justice less than infinite

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Thu Sep 20 16:02:09 PDT 2001

Operation "Infinite Justice"

Hello,

Thanks for Catholic Exchange. It's a great site!

I just heard about the US military operation's code name "Infinite Justice". Isn't it blasphemous (in addition to risk sounding presumptuous to the rest of the world)? I think God only is infinite justice. How should we react? Send a petition to President Bush to request that he changes this code name?

God bless you!

J.M. Guilloux ___________

and if this is from the Catholic Exchange, what are islamic radicals likely to say about blasphemy.

Well the operation is going to have to be renamed.

No more talk of "crusades" - that is not very tactful either.

There seems to be little room for pure revenge. Tony Blair says the response must be "calm" and "considered."

Chris Burford

London