Shrub talks, Cheney watches on TV

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Thu Sep 20 20:50:58 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Earnest" <earnest at tallynet.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 8:17 PM Subject: Shrub talks, Cheney watches on TV

> Surprising that Cheney and the HHS secretary were not there for
'security
> reasons,' according to Dan R. I.e. "we're not sure we have all the
bases
> covered, and we need to have a rump government in case everyone at
the
> Capitol is killed." That they would feel driven to alloy the
bravado with
> this caution seems as good an indication as any of the admin's
assessment of
> terrorist capabilities, and their uncertainty about their own.
> Randy Earnest

============== What's the difference between anti-terrorism and anti-revolutionism? Is the IMF a terrorist organization? How about the CIA? If Britain had suppressed the war for independence would GW and TJ and BF be considered terrorists by historians? What is the future of dissent given the last 9 days?

Ian