President Pro-Temporary?

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 21 00:06:38 PDT 2001

That is who the man thanked as he opened his speech before Congress. He thanked the President Pro-temporary. I wish I had it on tape. Obviously Cheney couldn't be there because he's busy planning this reactionary coup, Did anyone see Gephardt, Army, Hasset(or whatever), our Congressional leaders on TV after some meeting. Dick A. looks like he's in with the in crowd, but that Dennis guy is just clueless and the two Dems looked absolutely shell-shocked. I'm starting to wonder if Jesse and Conditt weren't warnings to some congressional hold-outs who simply have a hard time justifying a police state. And Cynthia McKinney, bowing and fawning over that man!!!!!!!!! I couldn't fucking believe it. Something very sinister is afoot. And I see Gary Hart has made an appearance on some Terrorism commission. I don't care who thinks I'm crazy. First he's with the McGovern campaign, for the Eagleton debaucle, then he's Mister Hey-follow-me-I'm-running-for-Pres, and now this. I think he's a mole. Hell. They oughta call the Capital Mole Hill. And that Jerry Falwell thing. The story I read had Falwell in the car heading for that disgusting gathering at the National Cathedral(Laura and Dubya, but especially Laura, could not surpress their high-school smiles whenever some hot-shot said something nice about "The President"). I have a vivid vision of that little fat fuck just giddy with anticipation of joining his pals when he was deflated by word that the Prez was not happy with him. But only because he doesn't understand the finer points of timing when wagging a dog.

I'm terrified. I knew they were planning for a high-unemployment, high-poverty-rate, there's-no-way-we're-paying-for-these-boomers-old-age world, but I'm still in shock.

"Some senior administration officials, led by Paul D. Wolfowitz, deputy secretary of defense, and I. Lewis Libby, chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, are pressing for the earliest and broadest military campaign against not only the Osama bin Laden network in Afghanistan, but also against other suspected terrorist bases in Iraq and in Lebanon's Bekaa region."

You can see the glint of Totalitarian Capitalism in Dr. Strange Dick's eyes, can't ya?

Hiding in the Rube Gallery Paula

And what about that Wolfie guy?

"