Put options on American Airlines

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Sep 21 04:08:10 PDT 2001

Stan mentioned on L-I that what is needed now is to look and see whether or not the actual evidence that the Mossad and/or CIA and or.... had something to do with the recent attacks.

Of course. Perhaps now there has arisen guilt for *someone* that any but the truly paranoid can deal with. I not familiar with Wall St Terms, I own no stock ands likely never will. So I'm not entirely sure how "put options" work, but I gather it is like Wall St insurance. If you purchase this kind of "insurance" and then stocks fall, you make some return in cash. The CBC now reports that Put options on American Airlines was traded 60 times more than usual on September 10th. This, to me, seems like a smoking gun to at least the knowledge of the buyers.

We need to see if this can be tracked. It will, no doubt. If they can prove a link between the ownership of this and whoever, I think we can declare that group at least involved in all of this.

Actually, we won't hear any more on this at all if it turns out to be related to either/and/or American or Israeli sources. It would then seem that the silence would be deafening.

Macdonald

------------------------------------------- Macdonald Stainsby Rad-Green List: Radical anti-capitalist environmental discussion. http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/listinfo/rad-green ---- Leninist-International: Building bridges in the tradition of V.I. Lenin. http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/listinfo/leninist-international ---- In the contradiction lies the hope.

--Bertholt Brecht