Identity of Hijackers.

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 21 08:57:07 PDT 2001

At least six Saudis identified as hijackers are alive and well. Only last week the FBI claimed they were confident they had identified the suspects. The Saudis named are horrified to find themselves identified as the hijackers. On the other hand, they are no doubt glad to be alive. All this makes one wonder about the skills of US intelligence services. Surely it should occur to them that the hijackers might want to leave false trails. Full story at: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-092101probe.story. Now that assassination is to adopted as a tactic, I wonder how many innocent suspects will be killed. We will never know.

Cheers, Ken Hanly