Irony

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Fri Sep 21 07:44:53 PDT 2001

I'm glad Giuliani came through well, because we needed him to. However, when you think about it definitely is not at all a recommendation for him that it took terrorism and mass murder to make him behave decently. Giuliani is the kind of guy who can only experience empathy when he himself really feels vulnerable. Nothing he's done in this crisis is inconsistent with the vulgar bully he always has been.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema