US Still Declining

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:16:29 PDT 2001

>Yoshie writes:
>
>> If you can get away with giant deficits with little negative
>> consequences, you are living better than you can otherwise.
>
>You mean like ~65% of US households that "own" their home?

No, I'm not talking about individual borrowers, as the topic concerns deficits calculated at the national level.

Yoshie

P.S. I don't "own" a home -- I just moved to a new apartment with a roommate (lots of closet space -- yea!) a couple of weeks ago. I am proud that I finally organized all my books in the alphabetical order, divided into the following subjects: reference; philosophy; literature; cinema studies; social sciences & current affairs; biology; & pomo rigmarole! I'm amazed at myself & looking for a pat on my sore back.