Gitlin on the student peace movement

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Fri Sep 21 16:39:27 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 11:03 PM Subject: Re: Gitlin on the student peace movement

> >From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at home.com>
> >
> >... we have no way of knowing that anything
> >short of ending non-Islamic culture is going to be enough for
> >significany numbers of the 1.25 billion Muslims on the planet.
>
> A bit alarmist, no? Expecially since you go on to say:
>
> >There you go making up straw people.....again.........
> >
> >Ian
>
> Carl
========== A jihad of 1% of Islam is 10 million people 2%...etc. If there is a trap-strategy we can't know about, given the marvels of the CIA etc. and they have a lot of "non-conventional" weapons stashed away we don't know about....do the fuzzy math, I'll call Wolfowitz and Bush. Not alarmist just thinking the worst case scenario...military brat in me....

Ian