A Suggestion for Leftist Rhetoric

Gary Bramstedt gbfoto at best.com
Fri Sep 21 17:15:02 PDT 2001

> ...the "errors" of the U.S. government are not necessarily those of
> citizens
> & resident in the USA, so I object to the possessive "our" that
> qualifies "errors." Moreover, what do you mean by "errors"?
>
> Yoshie

glb:

Somewhat related, today, during a discussion of US support of bin Laden one individual said it was a "mistake". I recall Parenti stating that "mistakes" happen in a random pattern, but US policy "mistakes" almost always happen in a very consistant direction.

Related to that, I read that Zbigniew Brezinski admitted in a 1998 interview that the US was giving military aid to the Moujahadeen 6 months before Russia stepped in, reversing the lie of almost 20 years that it was in response to the Russian "invasion". Can anyone verify?