It Can't Happen Here

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 22 11:56:46 PDT 2001

Just this morning I realized how much the media was in on this, how badly and statigically they were lying. And suddenly, it only makes sense if the govt has been taken over by ultra-right-wing extemists who, with the help of the media, intend to see many countries taken over by "muslem extremists", ie, violent, corrupt dictators with the Koran to guide them. We've told Pakistan to go ahead and built some more nukes and a blank check. We're going to install our own govt in the butthole of Russia/China/Iran. The other night on PBS, I thought it was kind of odd that the news went directly into a Bill Moyers thing that had a parade of people, trying to sound calm and scholorly, trying to explain what a disaster looked to be in the making. I guess I was counting on NATO allies but they are being misrepresented and ignored. Some things in my personal life that made no sense, some people. But they would if I were being surveyed. And had been for sometime. This is just sinking in for me. I'm going to a cook-out were this person will be today. He's been dating my best friend (and really only family, and her large family) for maybe a coupla years. I don't see him much and had just seen the true dual-ness of his personality. Sounds nuts but with all those billions, how hard would it be to engage people who subscribed to certain mags, etc. It would explain so much buggling too. Not everybody of course. But if 20% of the US and Pakistani power structure is in the hands of extremists, a co-operative media, others are sweep along. I hope I'm really, really wrong about all this

With love and Respect Paula