CNN has manufactured footage

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Sat Sep 22 21:52:14 PDT 2001

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 ppillai at sprint.ca wrote:

> I'm sorry but did I miss something?

Apparently you missed every previous post she has ever made to this list. My opinion is not based on that one post, it was merely the one that sent me over the edge to rudeness.

She also seems not to read the list, or she'd have seen that quite a few kb have already zoomed by on this issue. I have no idea why some people feel compelled to post drivel to lists that they can't be bothered to actually read the list.

> Christ! . . . You'd almost think she had spent the last
> week calling a bunch of people on this list
> anti-american flag burners or something!

No, she just posts garbage is all.

-- noonan

Undefeated, everybody goes home