[L-I] Fw: cpim pb statements

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sun Sep 23 03:39:47 PDT 2001

Thank you Partha. That one had slipped by me, I'll forward this elsewhere to where else I posted it originally...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Partha Bhattacharya" <p_bhatta at yahoo.com> To: <leninist-international at lists.econ.utah.edu> Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 6:09 AM Subject: Re: [L-I] Fw: cpim pb statements