Many apologies and goodbye

Brenda Rosser shelter at tassie.net.au
Sun Sep 23 18:16:05 PDT 2001

lbo-ers Actually I sent some posts off for the information to be examined critically. Instead I was examined critically. I should have explained my intent. I should have practiced my skills of analysis. I brought up Timothy McVeigh's case when it had been covered on lbo-talk before. I'm very sorry - I haven't been keeping up with every topic on lbo-talk....even when unsubscribed to this group. I haven't previous extensive posts about why credulous conspiricism hurts the left and helps the right. See previous apology. I'm depressed and lacking the ability to concentrate lately. So I'm unsubscribing just in case I get publicly abused again for posting drivel. Brenda