Where you least expect it...

Maria Gilmore maria.gilmore at gte.net
Mon Sep 24 06:39:23 PDT 2001

Backstreet Boys' Kevin Richardson Apologizes For Remarks; Band Members Join Detroit Radiothon Sep 21, 2001, 1:20 pm PT

Brian Littrell and Kevin Richardson of the Backstreet Boys made a rare public appearance Thursday (Sept. 20) to join Detroit Piston Jerry Stackhouse for a rendition of "God Bless America" during a 24-hour radiothon. <snip> In other Backstreet Boys news, Richardson has apologized for statements he made on MuchMusic last week. The New York Post quoted Richardson as saying, "I just think we are a little bit of an arrogant nation and maybe this is a little bit of a humbling experience what has our government done to provoke this action, that we don't know about?"

http://www.cdnow.com/allstararticle/fid=287792/from=sr-117124