Bush Approval Highest in Gallop History

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 24 09:26:30 PDT 2001

but it is not clear to me from those answers what exact actions that giuliani took that set him apart and in particular ensured whatever positive response resulted. perhaps i need to re-read the responses. if such is the case, my apologies for the waste of bandwidth!

--ravi

I didn't get it either. Although I seem to recall a soothing effect in his demeanor. Something he could pick up from watching that police show with the guy who played in "Coach". In fact now that I think of it............

ps. I'm with you on the Brenda issue too. I havn't read her posts but I can't imagine them changing my mind unless they were blatent right-wing ranting.