Good guess.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 24 09:29:58 PDT 2001

SURRENDER ME TO THE HAGUE!

I hereby admit I was informed that RTS building in

Aberdareva Street will be bombed

I, Slobodan Dragicevic, B. Sc. Eng., employed with the Serbia Broadcasting Corporation (RTS) admit voluntarily, without duress and of sound body and mind that NATO Alliance informed me they will bomb organization I am employed with as follows: building in Aberadreva Street, Belgrade, broadcasting stations Avala, Jastrebac, Crveni Cot, Iriski Venac and others.

Mentioned Alliance of the Western democratic countries also informed me that it is going to bomb hospitals, trains, housing buildings, bridges and other civilian structures.

At the same time, I declare that NATO countries also informed of the above all these who absolutely believe that mentioned countries are capable of doing what they say they will, that they do not shrink from any evil if it would serve their purpose.

Sources of the information

Hereby, I also voluntarily denounce the channels above mentioned information were delivered to me:

1.. Works of Mr. Noam Chomsky, "What America Wants?", "Year 501: The Conquest Continues", "Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies";

2.. Raff Eperson's book "Introduction Into Theory of Conspiracy";

Michael Pugliese