Gee, how surprising......

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 25 10:00:54 PDT 2001

I was quite surprised in a local coffee shop a few weeks before the bombing. People were discussing the Genoa protests and law-breaking by some protesters. Many were critical of anything but peaceful protest within the law. A farmer involved in one of the tractor "blockades" to demand more support from the federal government said: You know by some politicians definitions we would be terrorists and anarchists. Interestingly our local right-wing MP (former) Canadian Allliance member, Inky Mark, was a prominent participant in one of these actions!

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at home.com> To: "Lbo-Talk at Lists. Panix. Com" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:23 PM Subject: Gee, how surprising......