Hitchens responds to critics

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Sep 25 13:12:03 PDT 2001

oh horseshit. there were at least four men who knew they were going to die and why. the rest might have been lied to with the promise of a parachute and money, who knows. but even with four, you're talking something quite rational, well-planned (likely over years) and purposeful. yeah, you bet, someone like Dahmers is rationally calculating, but your'e talking a small group of at least four. that's not explicable as psychosis or whatever...

kelley