Hitch& Alterman-Democrats: Draft Rudy

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 15:13:53 PDT 2001

Hard to say that Rudy is a compromise candidate for progressives when he's part of the Republican party and given his policies. I'd say a leftist anywhere from social democracy on leftward should be a bit more critical than either Alterman or Hitchens (though Alterman has been like this for years). The altar of idealism? There's nothing about that in my post and I wont hash out a worn out debate on these lines.