Asymmetrical Warfare (Re: Anti-Terrorism Act to Cover Computer )"Crime"

Chris Beggy news at kippona.com
Tue Sep 25 21:58:02 PDT 2001

kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net> writes:

<--snipped-->

> hmm. well, that was posted here as an example of what asymmetrical warfare
> means. easier than typing it all myself. i can assure you that the author's
> politics are certainly not left, more like libertarian centrist.
>
> but you might as well know how these types are thinking because business is
> booming right now.

Thanks for posting it. You are right. My nitpick doesn't mean it is not, will not, be the playbook. As your piece points out, the idea is already propagating in at least China and the US.

How about some more excerpts? What are the tactics and strategy recommendations for the stronger conventional combatant in asymmetrical warfare?

Chris