Mullah Omar - in his own words

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 26 10:05:11 PDT 2001

My guess is in times of "war", ya don't wanna publish interviews with an enemy who, under the most perilous circumstances, declares that he's not concerned about the possibility tha tthe most powerful country in the world is about to attack it. Tht wouldn't be too good for a country where people are increasingly questioning the wisdom of continuing this cycle of violence.

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822