Hitchens responds to critics

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 26 11:11:39 PDT 2001

Russell was talking about thinking about the foundations of mathematics wasnt he? When I was a teenager I often thought about nothing but sex all day long. I thought perhaps I was a pervert. I am relieved to find out I was actually a great thinker...

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 9:52 AM Subject: Re: Hitchens responds to critics