Hitchens responds to critics

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:06:27 PDT 2001

I still think about nothing but sex all day long, but I don't pretend to be a great thinker, even about sex. Im Anfang war der Tat. Perhaps if I thought about it with the intensity that Russell devoted to the Principia, or for that matter than Donne devoted to sex, I would be a greater thinker about it. I will just have to settle for the act, however well it's done. jks