video not old, but staged?

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 27 02:54:56 PDT 2001

Unfortunately on the strength of those scenes, along with the uninterupted telethon of death we were subjected to, govmint was able to get better video. The stuff they showed today though had a less realistic quality than the kitchen scene in Gummo. There have to be better anti-American demonstrations than that going on. Of course the video today didn't look like demonstrations, it looked like a bunch of crazy guys on downers. You should have heard the two women I was watching it with. Thanks for the post.

ps. I thought it was awfully strange that the celebrating Palestinians were 12 yr old kids with flags encased in heavy plastic. Never saw the woman.