NLG event

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Thu Sep 27 07:38:57 PDT 2001

First, I hardly agree with every semantic approach by other NLG folks, but generally there has been an avoidance of the kind of rhetoric of causation promoted by the Cockburns etc. It will be interesting to see how the panelists at this event come down.

-- Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 9:47 AM Subject: NLG event

Nathan, evidently your colleagues at the NLG don't think it's defamatory to talk about causes...