Commies go home

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Thu Sep 27 15:08:48 PDT 2001

this was brilliant. classic.

but it's not the first time -- and probably won't be the last -- since sept 11 that we've seen the "seattle movement" assimilated to bin laden and/or "islamicist"/"islamist" terrorism. the best part is when he implies that carriers in the gulf ought to be brought home to deal with these commie terrorists while they're all in one place. beautiful.