Commies go home

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Fri Sep 28 07:55:04 PDT 2001

is irony dead on lbo-talk, too? come on. but now at least i can see that pithiness is appreciated lbo-talk and will endeavor to be pithier than my previous tome in future . . .

as for that piece, i thought it was instructive in its stupidity, a classic of an otherwise bygone genre. one might mistake it for an onionesque parody, but it was quite serious and from a mainstream (if rightwing) newspaper. i mean, the guy's still busy calling IPS and the NLG commies. the guy still uses the word "commies"! the only thing missing was a reference to precious bodily fluids.