ideologues (Re: Sociology and Explanations (Re: Hitchensresponds to critics

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 28 12:56:31 PDT 2001

wotjek>...I think that such poor tast(e) and lack of tactfulness is quite prominent on the left.

Two of the less tactful lefty statements. I think the asdnet archives are public, if not, I'll forward offlist, as I've done for a few already, the testosterone addled, Ward Churchill below. http://www.topica.com/lists/asdnet@igc.topica.com/read/message.html?mid=1708 346887&sort=d&start=6702 POCKETS of RESISTANCE no. 11 A supplement of Dark Night field notes -- September 2001 "Some People Push Back" On the Justice of Roosting Chickens by Ward Churchill <snip> http://h-net.msu.edu/cgi-bin/logbrowse.pl?trx=vx&list=H-Radhist&month=0109&w eek=d&msg=dghh9NjmtcHYrB/nBoOBOQ&user=&pw= Author's Subject: UNM Professor 'Sorry' for Lauding Pentagon Attackers (fwd)

Michael Puglies(e), Read Semiotext(e) heh going pomo!