Ken Hanly's Secret?

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 28 15:39:42 PDT 2001

Antiwar.com is libertarian but almost every post is from other sources, most of which are far from libertarian or even right-wing. I scour a number of sources looking for material that seems important or overlooked; antiwar.com does a good job of collecting relevant stuff. Very little if anything is their own. I think I got the link from a guy name Pugliese..Anyway libertarians are just market liberals as contrasted with the interventionist liberals who don't understand what freedom is all about :).

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> To: "pen-l" <pen-l at galaxy.csuchico.edu>; "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 3:53 PM Subject: Ken Hanly's Secret?

> Large overlap between comrade Ken's forwards and http://www.antiwar.com
> content! Or maybe Ken has the ability to project into Eric Garris and
Justin