Homi & Stanley on intellectuals & politics

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 30 16:53:08 PDT 2001

Hey what about the CBC, Sunday Report and some guy from the LBO? Golly he is sure a fast talker....:) I just caught the tail end of the interview.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 12:10 PM Subject: Homi & Stanley on intellectuals & politics