Chomsky takes down Hitchens

Noam A noamish at home.com
Sun Sep 30 20:41:48 PDT 2001

he mentioned it, but he didn't focus on it. This is part of the problem, one specifically of saying one group of things that technically mean one thing, but lead the reader to believe another.

If Chomsky was to come out and say that the US intended from the start to kill thousands of Sudanese, and try to make a decent arguement for it, I would respect him a lot more. That isn't to say I respect conspiracy-theorism as a disposition.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Stephen E Philion Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 4:36 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Chomsky takes down Hitchens

Actually Chomsky did mention the lack of reparations in hie sresponse to Hitchens... Steve