The role of government

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Sep 30 21:11:49 PDT 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Max Sawicky wrote:

> The first pot of airline money is probably gone, but that sort of
> thing will be looked at more closely henceforth, IMO.

I read that, thanks to Corzine, the government was getting warrants in return for its largesse so that it could share in future profits. I remember some people on the left saying the government ought to have gotten stock in return for its Chrysler bail-out. So is this the realization of an old programme, or just mirrors and smoke? Does anyone know a URL that analyzes the details of those warrants?

Michael