My Nader wardrobe

pms laflame at aaahawk.com
Mon Apr 1 05:55:11 PST 2002

I'll be doing a lot of volunteer work for the Nader event for the next two weeks. I'm hand-painting/printing myself some t-shirts since I can never find the message I want on pre-printed. My first features the 37% increase in my health care premium. I'd also like to print one with that Republican quote about needing to make 100,000-plus just to be in the middle-class, but I can't find it. Can anyone point me to that? Also, any other quotes. (Considering the Rita Mae Brown syphilis one and the.."In the contradiction......".

I also take my walks around the downtown square which is on a main strip and usually wear my Progressive Peace/(back)Justice shirt, but it's falling apart, so these will be my new personal demonstration shirts.