placing the Palestinian struggle

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 1 15:00:49 PST 2002

On this one Nathan is right. All you have to do is consider what is happening now with the inevitably flawed peace process under Clinton. To issue calls to Arafat to 'stop the violence' while Israeli tanks are knocking down the walls to his compound is the height of absurdity.

I don't think the democrats' petition is much evidence in this regard.

mbs