rights, rights, and still more rights

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:09:49 PST 2002

>From: ravi <gadfly at exitleft.org>
>To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com
>Subject: Re: rights, rights, and still more rights
>Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:43:34 -0500
>
>Justin Schwartz wrote:
> > ...so we can get some nice fat bork into this barrel...
>>
>payoff! i have been waiting a while for jks' many typos to come up with
>something freudian and revealing, and it seems to me that he is saying
>that if the public decides to collude to put a right-winger into the
>supreme court, that is ok with him! ;-)
>
> --ravi

Well, we have to live with it if they do. But I do my best to make sure they don't . . . . Judge Bork has descended from Yale Law and the DC Cicuit to the Ave Maria Law School in Ann Arbor, where it is hard to imagine he's comfortable. Ann Arbor, I mean. AMLS probably suits him just fine. Btw his The Tempting of AMerica isn't a bad book. I disagree with it, of course, but it's the best argued defense of originalism around. jks