An Israeli Pundit Scorecard

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 12:53:37 PST 2002

The real issue (not to state the oh-so-obvious) is that there is less and less local media. Local radio and papers are going the way of corporate megaliths. Ultimately, those outlets will filter the news more and more corporate. One issue where this has the most amzing effect is -- ta da -- media concentration!! The little guys actually like it because they can sell to the big guys for much money, and the big guys obviously like it. That is why you will rarely hear a peep of discensus on the consolidation of media interests.