U.S. student offers eye-witness account of Ramallah

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 2 22:31:45 PST 2002

Hakki Alacakaptan wrote:

> So careful about how you classify that butchery. Fine distinctions are what
> our online ostrich community lives for.

Hakki, I agree pretty completely with you here -- but I want to take the occasion to repeat my claim that the business of the left is NOT to uncover vast conspiracies but to make visible the visible. Every word wasted on arguing that 911 was a "conspiracy" is a word that could have been devoted to bringing people to realize what was going on in the open in Palestine and Afghanistan -- and is really much more horrible than any possible hidden conspiracy could be.

Carrol